Monday, October 26, 2015

Must Have Conch Jewelry From Etsy

Lately I was bored of my old ear jewely and...frankly it wasn't looking too hot. Most of it was missing and the pieces I had were falling apart. So, I decided to finally invest in a conch hoop piece and some new silver hoops! I stumbled upon FlowerRainbow and fell in love! 

I purchased the Opal Conch Piercing 20 gauge 26 mm and the plain Conch Piercing 20 gauge 16 mm both in silver.Must have opal conch piercing jewelry from Etsy store FlowerRainbow

I purchased a Pink Purple Opal captive hoop set 20 gauge and a plain 20 gauge hoop set made of surgical steel at my local Hot Topic. Hot Topic always seems to have a deal going on so take advantage of the mark downs when you buy multiples! Remember to always tell your hairdresser about your piercings before they start brushing your hair! The day after I bought my new hoops I got my hair cut and before I could mention all my new jewelry the hairdresser pulled the ball right out of my highest cartilage piercing!
Top: Small Old Navy Light Blue Long Sleeve Shirt
Blouse: Thrifted Small APT.9
Shoes: Toms

SHARE:
© Faris Jaclyn I Littlest Pet Shop Photography

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig