Sunday, October 11, 2015

Color Dyeing My Male Dog Pink and Purple

I am in love with my new doggie's hair do!!! We used semi permanent dog color hair dye on his four feet and his tail. We went for an ombre look in his tail and it went amazingly! We made sure to wash out the two colors separately so they would not bleed into each other.


Color dyeing my male dog pink and purple
Color dyeing my male dog pink and purple
Color dyeing my male dog pink and purple
Color dyeing my male dog pink and purple
Color dyeing my male dog pink and purple
Color dyeing my male dog pink and purple

I had a few spectators ask why in the world I would color my male dog purple and pink! My response...WHY NOT?! I think it's ridiculous that we still consider 'purple' and 'pink' girl colors. No where did the color pink come out and say, "Hey I'm a lady!!!" That was man made. Just like how man decided blue was for baby boys and pink was for baby girls...

Did you know back in the day pink was actually for...boys?! There's an article all about it called, The Surprisingly Recent Time Period When Boys Wore Pink, Girls Wore Blue, and Both Wore Dresses.

Boys wore dresses? And no one cared? Awesome. When can that part of the world exist again?

Most of the people who saw my male dog sporting a pink and purple do were totally okay with the idea. But some said, well he's a dog he probably doesn't even know.... wait know what? That mankind makes up ridiculous social norms that limit genders into only wearing certain colors....?! Oh yeah...that. Let's get rid of that.



Peace,
SHARE:
© Faris Jaclyn I Littlest Pet Shop Photography

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig