Sunday, October 4, 2015

Changes In The Weather: Fall 2015

I'll be the first to tell you that I have been waiting for fall to begin since the start of summer! I love layers, bundling up, and of course Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks. With the change of the weather comes many changes to continue to happen in my life. I am staying active with my yoga practices regardless that I am no longer attending a hot yoga practice due to lack of time and funds. I have been extremely busy with school, but am keeping my eyes on the end product; a Bachelor's in Elementary Education.

Wheel pose
Baby crow pose

I have been seeing a chiropractor for my hips. During my hot yoga practices in a studio I noticed that my legs would go numb in certain poses. This alarmed my yoga instructor, who ironically is also a chiro, so she highly suggested that I see a chiro. I didn't know one that I liked and I felt good about her so I started seeing her. I have never been comfortable with a chiropractor because the intense snapping of joints intimidates me. However, I like her and I think that I'm seeing results. 


I was in a funk with making Youtube videos...and I still am. I dropped everything related to my social media jobs because they were taking up too much time and my schooling comes first now. Not only that but, sometimes it doesn't feel worth it. I put a lot of effort into my videos only to have a small amount of views. I try not to worry about it, but sometimes I can't help but feel angry that Youtube videos such as 'Dear Fat People' become so popular. 90% of Youtube videos are...just junk. Beyond all that though, I don't think I've ever been so happy in my life. Although I'm stressed, I have the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. He is my best friend and I feel so comfortable with him. I never thought I would call my significant 'baby' or 'babe' but I'm doing it constantly. I feel so secure with him and it's the best feeling.


Peace,


SHARE:
© Faris Jaclyn I Littlest Pet Shop Photography

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig