Friday, May 29, 2015

Pawpack Monthly Subscription Unboxing May 2015

Pawpack Monthly Subscription Unboxing May 2015

Bueller and I just love getting packages in the mail, especially from Pawpack! This month we received a goodie box filled with yummies from all sorts of places. I really enjoy Pawpack's monthly subscription boxes for cats or dogs because they contain organic, natural, and eco-friendly products only.

Unboxing of my May 2015 Pawpack monthly subscription box.

All of our Pawpack unboxing videos are all filmed without having seen any of the products. We are truly reacting to them for the very first time! I liked this video a lot because normally I have the camera extremely zoomed out and it's hard to see everything. In this episode I had Bueller sit on my lap while we looked through our box. I hardly did any editing so the video is a little longer, but seems more genuine. 


Dog Toy Lion latex ballon
Charlee Bear dog treats with apple chicken and pumpkin
Grain free wag more bark less soft and chewy dog training treats with beef and spinach
Dog lover bumper sticker from Cloud Star Wag more bark less.
Cloud Star Buddy Splash Rosemary and Mint Spritzer and Conditioner
Rawhide for dogs from the natural dog company

We absolutely love all of these products! The Natural Dog Company's rawhide was put to use right after the filming of our pawpack unboxing video! Since my dog Bueller is so into the idea of chewing he has gotten picky about only chewing on high quality chews. (I'm thinking it's because high quality bully sticks and dog chews have a better taste and do not upset his stomach). So I'm interested in looking into buying more products from The Natural Dog Company!

I am also a huge fan of Cloud Star. They are a really great down to earth company who works with companies big and small!

Take care and please make sure to connect with me on my social media sites.


Peace,
SHARE:
© Faris Jaclyn I Littlest Pet Shop Photography

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig