Sunday, March 8, 2015

What's In My Makeup Bag? - Natural, Eco-friendly, & No Animal Testing Products!

What's In My Makeup Bag? - Natural, Eco-friendly, & No Animal Testing Products!

Today I'm going to show you what is in my makeup bag for March 2015!  I only like to purchase items that are natural without any harsh chemicals. A lot of beauty products have cancer causing components that I am trying to diminish from my life completely. This is my collection I have gathered in the past few months that I really like! As you can see they're fairly well used so not mind the messy bottles ;).

Only natural holistic eco-friendly and no animal testing beauty products


All the products mentioned in this video are formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, triclosan, and of course sodium lauryl sulfate

The Face, Eyes and Lips...

Light
I really enjoy the light feel this primer has to offer. It also never makes me break out! If anything, it helps keep my skin looking healthy. I do not have any problems with looking too oily or shiny when I used to that issue with other products. I pair this primer with my Tarte Powder Foundation you will see below. The brush I used with this primer is seen in the second image. 



light-medium beige
After applying the Tarte BB Primer in light I apply this power foundation over top using my powder brush in the second image. Excuse the mess the powder is currently in, I use it a lot! It feels like I'm not even wearing any makeup and I love the look of the container. The powder is held in a very unique way, the mesh you see below is made out of some type of fabric. It helps move the powder out so you can easily pick it up with the brush. Normally I've used powders that have a plastic mess, but this one is made of some sort of fabric! Pretty awesome!

Review on the Tarte Powder foundation in Light-medium beige
What's in my bag the Tarte Powder foundation in Light-medium beige
What's in my makeup bag the tarte powder foundation

Eyes Right
I purchased this mascara last November and haven't used any other since. Yes the bottle is a little small, but I don't normally make too many more mistakes than I normally would of. I feel like it's going to last me forever! It does a good job at lasting! The price was very reasonable and I love that its made of wheatgrass. 

Review of Lush Eyes Right Mascara
Review of Lush Mascara made of wheatgrass

This is my newest piece to my collection that I picked up on a recent trip to chicago in love with this 'Bubbly'. The shop told me Lush makes colors for whatever you would need them for beauty wise! You can use these as lip color, cheek color, eye shadow, ect! I am using Lush's Fresh Handmade Colour Bubbly for my lips and cheeks. The lady who helped me tried a few different pinks with me and this one was a perfect match for my skin color. 

Lush Colour in Bubbly for lips, eyes, and cheeks.
Review of Lush Fresh Handmade color in Bubbly


All the rest...
There are a few products I didn't mention individually because if I did this blog would be way too long! Here's a basic outline of each one and why I'm in love with them!

Midnight Perfumery 100% Natural Deodorant

  • Goes on smooth
  • Works well
  • Smells great
  • Light and easy to use

Sample 1 From Lush - Dream Cream Lotion 

  • Everyday hand and body lotion
  • Smells like relaxation
  • Extremely gentle

Sample 2 From Lush - Handy Gurugu lotion

  • Deep conditioning hand lotion
  • Awesome green color
  • Smells great

Burt's Bees Acne Solutions Maximum Strength

  • Spot Treatment Cream
  • Easy to use
  • Nice smell
  • 99.5 natural
  • Gentle
  • Gentle
  • Smells good
  • Easy to use

I really enjoy all my products and look forward to you trying them out yourself! Please leave a comment of what natural products I should try that I did not mention. I have become a huge Lush fan and would love suggestions of products to try.

Peace,


SHARE:
© Faris Jaclyn I Littlest Pet Shop Photography

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig