Friday, January 30, 2015

The Top Ten Reasons Why You Should STOP Drinking Caffeine

Imagine a life where you do not require a cup of coffee to function like a normal human being...

Now realize that it's completely possible, because it is!

I have been living caffeine free for the past 6 months and to celebrate I'm telling you the top ten reasons why you should stop drinking caffeine!!!
Included in this blog post are some alternatives to those highly addicting beverages. 





Let's get a couple facts straight,

  • I love the taste of coffee
  • I like going to coffee shops
  • I am not miserable without caffeine
  • I have a ton of energy (With the help of lots of water and a healthy diet)

Top Ten Reasons You Should Avoid Drinking Caffeine,
1. Increases your risk for a heart attack
2. Increases your blood pressure
3. Increases your stress hormones
4. Caffeine is a stimulant with a powerful crash
5. Suppresses immunity
6. Shortens sleeping time
7. Increases effects of insomnia and your function to fall asleep
8. Causes anxiety and panic attacks
9. Increases risk of cardiac arrhythmia
10. If you drink too much...you can go into cardiac arrest and even die!

Drinks to avoid:

  • Green Tea
  • Black Tea
  • Caffeinated Soda pop
  • Caffeinated Coffee



Drinks to drink:

  • Caffeine free herbal teas (Chamomile, Peppermint, Ginger
  • Decaf Coffee (Small amounts. Still has small traces of caffine.)
  • WATER



You should be drinking lots of water all day everyday. Your body is made up mostly of water, so it's important to be re-hydrating your body to function properly.

Chamomile is my go to tea because of it's relaxing and anxiety reducing factors.

When I do accidentally drink caffeine I am miserable. I feel completely out of it and extremely anxious! It's absolutely horrible. I quit caffeine originally because of my anxiety. I realized I was much more anxious with caffeine in my life. Now without caffeine I am able to fall asleep much easier, remain calm most the entire day, and feel healthier overall.

<3 You Starbucks


Peace,







SHARE:
© Faris Jaclyn I Littlest Pet Shop Photography

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig