Sunday, August 10, 2014

My Starbucks Drink How To - Decaf Iced Coffee

My Starbucks Drink How To - Decaf Iced Coffee



You should never drink caffeine 7 hours before nightfall. Do you know how many people suffer from sleeping problems these days? Basically everyone. I used to be one of those people before I realized what I was doing wrong, but that’s a blog subject for another day.


Starbucks doesn’t have ready to order Decaf Iced Coffee. 

Other establishments do. Starbucks no. (May I request this be changed? Please & thank you).

My Order 



Venti - Decaf Americano - Chilled with ice - Classic Sweetener - Soy Milk

The reasoning behind sweetener is because cold drinks cannot liquify solid sugars and honey. The sweetener needs to already be in liquid form to dispense throughout the drink. You're welcome.

Hope you enjoy this drink and comment below your favorites for me to try!!!

Peace,

SHARE:
© Faris Jaclyn I Littlest Pet Shop Photography

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig