Tuesday, August 5, 2014

My hands are famous on Tumblr again

My hands are famous on Tumblr again

Every once in a while I scroll through the endless pages of my Tumblr newsfeed and find parts of my body.

I know that sounds weird but let me explain…





My hands are featured in a large selection of puppy and kitten videos I worked on while employed by ThePetCollective. ThePetCollective is a Youtube channel I normally define as ‘The Animal Planet of Youtube’ to outsiders. Basically I was paid to help create cute videos of puppies and kittens in the hopes that they would get great views, and they do.



You may not know it but ThePetCollective shot a small scene that was included in the new Anchorman 2 movie of puppies with American flags.

While working with director Gabe Evans we had to use our creative brains to decide what would bring viewers in. You wouldn't think it'd be that hard when your model is a cute pug puppy would you?!?



A lot of footage I find on Tumblr are scenes where I am holding puppies hence why I said I found parts of my body famous on Tumblr. The gifs are shots taken from videos like these,



It always brings me joy to find a little piece of myself anonymously reblogged more times than people in my city x 10. It’s a weird cool little thing that comes with being on the internet. 



The internet is this cool little thing that no one truly understands and probably never will understand. If people 200 years ago were to find us all huddled around technology boxes called computers today they probably would think we’re fairly anti-social but in fact it’s supposed to bring the opposite.



I’m gonna go with the past people and say we’re anti-social. Damn you technology boxes. 



#Thatwasarandomthoughtmyapologizestothechef

If you'd like to reblog the rottweiler gifs here is the link!

And if you're wondering, yes I did make sure my nails looked good for shots like these! To see more of Gabe Evans' work please see his Production Reel here, it's amazing!

Peace,

SHARE:
© Faris Jaclyn I Littlest Pet Shop Photography

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig