Wednesday, August 6, 2014

How to Lucid Dream Part I

How to Lucid Dream Part I

A lot of you probably don’t know this about me, but I lucid dream. I even consider it a hobby of mine. If you’re laughing to yourself or even curious if lucid dreaming is even possible, shut up and get ready because it is.



If you’re confused about what I’m even talking about let me enlighten you...

Part I Part II - Part III


Lucid Dreaming - is the process in which you are able to control your dream. You are consciously living within your dream and you can move yourself. You can decide what you want to do while you’re dreaming. You are aware you are dreaming, but you do not wake up and you can control yourself within your dream.



Basically Lucid Dreaming is the coolest thing you can ever do. It’s like you’re living in a video game. You can do anything you want. The hardest part about it though, is actually being able to do it.

Even though I can lucid dream I struggle with it sometimes. It’s a process and you have to keep up on in order to do. 

It can come easier to others and seem impossible to most. With my steps I will try my best to show you how you can do it too. Here are the first steps in order to get your mind ready to lucid dream...

1. Write down your dreams
Keep a dream journal right next to your bed. Every morning write down what you dreamt about. You must do it right when you wake up. This helps you remember your dream. Most people say they don’t dream but that’s false, you just don’t remember what happened. To help you remember your dreams more write them down right when you wake up. I used to tell people I never dream, but I just never remembered them. Now that I write down my dreams more I remember my dreams easier! Write down everything you remember, even the smallest details. This will help your brain remember dreams more and with more detail! 

2. Meditate
There are many ways to meditate so you’ll have to find what works best for you. I suggest looking up videos on Youtube to figure out what works best. 

Meditation helps bring out creativity and exercises your brain in a way that will help you dream more and help you control yourself in your dream.

You can even use music in your meditations. I like to listen to relaxing songs from Grimes in headphones and close my eyes in a peaceful setting.

3. Sleep more
Learn to enjoy sleep and get enough sleep. Most people do not get enough sleep and there for do not have enough time to try and lucid dream. The average person should get 8-10 hours of sleep per night. You may feel like your body is able to function on less but that’s because it’s used to running on a lack of sleep. Take the time to get enough sleep and take care of your body better.

These are the first steps you must take in order to lucid dream. In my next post I will explain how to begin a lucid dream and in Part III how to stay in a lucid dream. 


Peace,






SHARE:
© Faris Jaclyn I Littlest Pet Shop Photography

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig