Thursday, September 26, 2013

New Site For Pet Lovers To Upload Videos - Citizen.TV

Everyone knows how hard it can be to make good video content for viewers. Not to mention it can be very expensive and time consuming to put a lot of effort into a video that won't make any profit. Well now, thanks to Citizen.TV, there's a new website rewarding film makers for their quality videos!



Citizen.TV is a new website that has weekly, monthly, and yearly prizes for vidoe makers just like you! There are many categories to upload in such as sports, video games, animation and PETS!



A couple months ago Citizen.TV asked m to join the site and upload my videos. They said that the top voted video of their category got $1000.00!!! Seemed simple but I didn't expect to win, but I did!

I won a couple times! So when Citizen.TV asked me to become the Citizen Pro of the Pets & Animal category I jumped for joy for getting the position! Basically I come in to help manage the Pets & Animal categories with videos and comments and to find more winners!!!

So I'm creating this blog to invite YOU to make videos and upload to the Citizen.TV Pets & Animal category! ANDDD you haven't already I'd love for you to vote for me in the current month's contest HERE once you've created your account!!!
Cannot wait to see the videos you guys create and please let me know your account name so I can follow you! Take care!
SHARE:
© Faris Jaclyn I Littlest Pet Shop Photography

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig