Monday, July 1, 2013

Barkbox Product Review - June 2013

Hooray! For I finally get to upload my amazing June 2013 Barkbox review video!!!




I'm really impressed with the Barkboxes! I love the fact that they're always themed (June's was summer/4th of July themed) and I love how detailed they are finding the best products for health, environment, and your dog's stimulation!


I also ADORE their Barkbox APP because you can review the products you've received!



Check it out for yourself! Let me refer you with my referral code and get $5 off your Barkbox subscription!


My favorite June Barkbox Item: Butcher Shopper (Hickory Smoked Beef Dog Bone) 5PK.

I liked this product the most out of the June 2013 Barkbox because it was a chew that could provide stimulation for hours! My dog is a huge chewer and loves to have something to work on. Regardless if I'm sitting next to him or if he's home alone, nothing does he love more than to chew away on a yummy treat that's long lasting! This is a great item while you're away and your dog needs something to do. It's also very very yummy!!!


SHARE:
© Faris Jaclyn I Littlest Pet Shop Photography

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig