Friday, December 7, 2012

Perfect Cat Christmas Presents




Last year I surprised my cousin Jennifer by purchasing her new kitten a present for my cousin's christmas gift. It actually turned out amazingly and her kitten played with those Hartz Mousy toys for a long long time. It brought my cousin joy that her kitten had a new toy that she said it was the perfect gift for her even if it was for her cat!

Today I want to go over my top gifts for your feline friends!

Images and products are provided by Amazon!
(I love Amazon and order from them all the time!)

Oh man does my cat LOVE mousy toys! Especially ones with a bead inside to give it some noise! 
For your average no bead mousey toy you can check out your local Walmart. Otherwise for the more complex mousy toys I would check your pet stores or Amazon.

This Chase Ball toy I brought my cat and it brought him joy for hours and hours. Now that the toy is a year old it doesn't bring him as much joy. However, he loved it and it used to keep him entertained for hours! I purchased a cheap chase ball track toy from Walmart. I have seen even cooler ones at the local Pet Stores and on Amazon.


This is a great toy for you and your cat to play together with. The fabric is more outlasting than a feather charmer and it gives the cat more physical play to pull and tug around! I have seen these charmers on Amazon and at your local Pet Stores. I've had mine for more than a year and it definitely has outlasted ANY feather charmer I've purchased.

But don't take my word for it order the items yourself or check out your local pet store for all of these items. 

Stumbled on what to get your friends and family for Christmas? Purchase a toy for their best friend, their fur child! 








SHARE:
© Faris Jaclyn I Littlest Pet Shop Photography

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig