Thursday, December 20, 2012

How To: Quick Pet Stain Cleaner

The other day my puppy had an accident  on the couch and managed to get some urine on my mother's lap top stand however we didn't find out until a couple days later..... 




Kind of gross but today I'm going to teach you how to get rid of that urine stain for good!

First I'm sure you all have a pet stain cleaner, which is good, but I want to make sure this smell is gone for good since it lingered for a couple days





Items I used:



50% White vinegar
To remove smell of the urine no matter how small so my puppy wouldn't smell it again

A dime size amount of Dawn soap
Dawn soap is used with animals quite frequently! You can use it on your cat if they had a bad reaction to a flea preventative or use it to clean the mud off your dogs paws. It's extremely safe for almost all animals.

50% Water
Fresh clean water from the faucet!

A couple sprays from my carpet pet stain remover
Normally a fresh stain would be cleaned away no problem with this. You don't even have to use this to be honest! The combination above is actually enough to clean any pet stain. The white vinegar to is used to clean/remove any odor and the dawn soap disinfects the area. I still used the pet stain cleaner however mostly to really make sure the lap top stand was completely ridden of the stain.

Instructions

I first added a little bit of water to make sure the spot was wet. Next added the white vinegar, dawn soap, and some sprays of the pet stain remover. Added a bit more water and lathered it all up.

Afterwards I let it sit for about 25 minutes in the shower.

Once 25 minutes had passed I washed away everything with lukewarm water.

I let the lap top stand dry for a couple hours, and then it was good as new!

If you'd like to do a bit more work add a small amount of baking powder to the item or spray a little Febreze to freshen it up a bit.


This mixture is safe for: Carpets, Fabrics, Hardwood floors, Walls, Glass, Toys, Tile floors.

Thanks for reading make sure to check back every day for a new article! I have a new video every Wednesday, yesterday's video was all about spaying and neutering your pet so check out those!







SHARE:
© Faris Jaclyn I Littlest Pet Shop Photography

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig